- Southern Idaho Fire Academy (SIFA), February 2020
- Clearwater Fire Academy (CFA), March 2020
- Northern Idaho Fire Academy (NIESA), April 2020
- Eastern Idaho Fire Academy (EIFA), May 2020
Please click on Upcoming Academies for registration and more information.
2019 Treasure Valley Training Chiefs Officer Development Program (ODP) will be held September 10-December 19.
- NFPA 1021- Fire Officer 1
- NFPA 1041- Fire Service Instructor 1
- NFPA 1521 Incident Safety Officer
- NWCG S-215 Fire Operations in the Wildland/Urban Interface
- Building Construction for the Fire Service
- Tactical Considerations for the Fire Ground
- Blue Card IC
Individuals interested in attending the Officer Development Program will register through Event
Brite: https://2019-odp.eventbrite.com and/or contact Christie Boucher at MFD 208-888-1234.
Registration deadline is on August 31, 2019.
NFA Preparation for Initial Company Operations will be held at Boise Fire Department on February 6-7, 2020.
Course description and more information can be found here.
Talk To Us
Dean Ellis, Training Coordinator
Scot McGuire, Testing Coordinator
Nikki Berntsen, Technical Records Specialist I
Penny Rainey, Office Specialist II
Fire Service Technology
College of Eastern Idaho
Alex D. Creek Building
1600 South 25th East
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Phone: (208) 535-5441
Toll Free: (800) 662-0261
FAX: (208) 523-1815